Sunday, December 7, 2014

Bowl Full of Cherries is an ARe #Bestseller! #MMromance! #Blushexplosions!

So, while I was at the Author's Fair on Saturday meeting some amazing folks in the community and selling a couple of copies of Most Beautiful Words I received an email telling me that Bowl Full of Cherries had hit the All Romance eBooks Best Seller List. 

My mind blanked--I couldn't believe it! This came on the heels of hitting #35 in Gay Romance on Amazon.com?! Me? Really? There was no way. I showed Morgan who was working the table with me. She took a photo of the email and promptly put it on twitter.



When I got home and all was quiet, I opened up the email again and downloaded the icon...



This 100 x 100 pixel icon means THE WORLD to me. I know a million other authors have received it, but this is the first time for me. I've lost my "Bestseller" virginity on DSP, ARe, and Amazon.com. Happiness overload.


No comments:

Post a Comment